The workplace is changing and companies are serving more diverse populations. Employers need to find effective ways to reach diverse and non-traditional candidates. The regulatory environment is also changing. The Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) has higher expectations for its contractors and subcontractors by requiring outreach efforts that generate results.
Whether a company is recruiting candidates to meet its internal diversity initiatives or as part of their affirmative action plan, there is a need to find tools that can help in the search for diverse and non-traditional candidates. At the same time, recruiters and compliance managers need to help management understand the importance of achieving diversity and affirmative action objectives collectively.
Join the Local JobNetwork™ team and Bill Osterndorf, President of HR Analytical Services, as we explore the impact of OFCCP regulations on a changing workforce and a changing regulatory environment. Whether you are an affirmative action officer or a recruiter, you are likely to learn something new from our webinar. The 1.5 hour session is approved for one HRCI credit toward recertification of PHR, SPHR, or GPHR credentials and covers the following topics with a live Q & A to ask our experts questions.
- Understanding Diversity
- Diversity, EEO, and Affirmative Action
- Recruiters and compliance specialists
- Business Case for Diversity
- Changing demographics in the workforce
- Building the business case for diversity
- Changing Regulatory Environment
- New initiatives from the OFCCP
- Building the regulatory case for diversity
- Meeting Diversity Objectives
- Roles of recruiters and hiring managers
- Finding and using effective recruitment sources
- Measuring diversity efforts and presenting information to management
Plus a live Q & A (last 30 minutes). We hope you'll join us! How to attend:
To reserve your spot, click the Register Now button below. Once registered, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to connect to the webinar. The location of the webinar is at the comfort of your computer. All you need is an Internet connection and computer speakers or access to a telephone to hear the presenters. If you have questions please contact us