_Your Talent. Our Vision._
AT ANTHEM, INC., its a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which were creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will DRIVE THE FUTURE OF HEALTH CARE.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The candidate that fills this position will learn the Scaled Agile methodology and will participate in quarterly remote modified Program Increment planning sessions as well as shadow Scrum Masters within the CSBD Digital Operations Product Management Office and will assist with Agile activities such as backlog refinement, writing user stories, daily standups, system demos, and semi-monthly status reporting. We are looking for a candidate that is interested in staying for an extended period of time (ie: more than one semester) with the possibility of being placed in a full-time position following graduation.
Responsible for supporting IT and Business Ops teams with guidance from Scrum Masters and the lead Product Manager. This position will also schedule and facilitate recurring ceremonies and working meetings, work with a scrum team to track sprint progress and manage a backlog, coordinate sprint and system demos, and support the lead Product Manager in modified PI Planning sessions. Additionally, it will also work with the teams to identify and mitigate project risks to reduce the impact to the program and communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Help lead the work of Development, Infrastructure and other key initiatives to ensure teams meet their commitments within a Program Increment
- Facilitate daily stand-up and/or weekly meetings
- Monitor task progress
- Work with the team to develop deployment plans
- Coordinate product/system demonstrations
- Coordinate workflow updates or creation
- Provide program reporting and stakeholder communications including creating/maintaining appropriate status report or related documentation capturing project progress via designated methods of measurement (milestones, metrics, etc.)
- Support internal collaboration tool configurations
- Pursuing a Graduate degree in Healthcare Administration, Health Information Management, MS
- GPA 3.0
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus
- Available June 6 through August 13th
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, is ranked as one of the 2020 Worlds Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 Americas Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.