- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may be hazardous, toxic or corrosive.
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces
- Working at elevations including working from ladders and scaffolding.
- Quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for shift and communicate your replacement's name to the coordinator
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- We offer all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive wages paid on a weekly basis
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training.
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 1+ years construction or general labor experience
- Must have a TWIC card or the ability to obtain one
- Previous hyrdroblasting/tank cleaning experience preferred
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record and Valid Driver's License
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Ability to travel and work on an on-call basis
- Ability and willingness to work in all weather conditions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.