AT&T Premises Technician - Greenville, SC
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Premises Technician can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicles and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Premises Technicians work both inside and outside and are responsible for the installation and customer care of the new U-verse integrated digital TV, high speed Internet and voice services.
What you'll do as an AT&T Premises Technician:
Educate customers on service features and functionality
Verify all services are working correctly
Install and rearrange inside wires
Possibly work in small confined spaces or aloft (up to 28ft)
Work with hand tools
Work outdoors in all kinds of weather
In addition to STRONG communication skills, our Premises Technicians must have the following:
- Valid state drivers license and non-negligent driving record
- Meet 275lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
- Ability to lift and move up to 80lbs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- Qualification on pre-employment screening
- Ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
Technical/Mechanical Test - Field II (TMT-F II)
Premises Technician Assessment (PTA)
Test study guides can be found at .