|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Programmer Analyst - Health IT|
|Job Location(s):||Raleigh, NC|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours (i.e. shift):||1st Shift|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||2 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||IT - Internet/Web Development, IT - Software Development, IT - Networking|
Northrop Grumman is seeking for a Programmer/Analyst that will be supporting DVS IT systems team in RTP, NC. The qualified candidate will help to improve the timeliness and quality of the birth, death and fetal death data and the efficiency by which these data are internally processed.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Electronically code the cause-of-death information on as many of the mortality records as possible, thereby reducing the need for contract coders
* Improve the quality of the cause-of-death information initially received by NCHS from states, thereby improving the probability of the death record being coded electronically;
* Provide feedback to states on the quality of their records within 1 day of receipt, enabling the states to make corrections closer to the time that they received and processed the records;
* Provide continuous access to records for the statistician throughout the data collection cycle rather than at the end of the year
* 2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters
* Must have at least 2 years experience with T-SQL, SQL reporting services, and SQL server analytical services, C , and .NET.
* Must have experience in managing and building SQL and SSIS applications, and developing data cubes and views.
* Experience in moving data between formats and data types to achieve interoperability and standard formats
* At least one of these persons should have knowledge of Microsoft Silverlight and Adobe Flash.