|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Region Manager, South Carolina - East|
|Company:||Pernod Ricard USA|
|Job Location(s):||Columbia, SC|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Sales - Technical, Sales - Management, Sales - Representatives/Service|
Region Manager, South Carolina - East
Location: Home based - Columbia, South Carolina
* Drive a profitable sales market by creating and executing a successful business plan through effective management of the PRUSA and distributor Sales team.
* Drive PRUSA agenda and priorities through distributor (overlay team) to ensure prioritization with the full book sales team and execution of all retail controllables
* Set strategic direction for entire state across all channels and segments
* Where applicable, develop and coach PRUSA develop and coach direct reports (Market Managers) providing oversight and decision making support
* Develop annual market plan to maximize profit contribution while continuing to build brand equity
* Build the brand strategy by identifying and overseeing targeted sell-through activities(account specific sponsorships, promotions and support)
* Collaborates with Business Unit Finance Manager to develop annual operating plan
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Nature & Scope (Including Dimensions): Position typically works with Field Trade Marketing Managers, distributors, brokers and key off-premise trade accounts. Manages Market Manager in larger markets; co owns state level price structures with BU Finance Manager. Communication can include sensitive information, requiring confidentiality and discretion in dealings with contacts. Decisions impact the departmental leadership and organization as a whole, and errors may cause significant expense and volume loss to the entire organization.
Education: Bachelor's degree required; additional training in MS-Office as necessary.
Experience / Background: Position requires 3-5 years of previous sales management experience in a wine and spirit or consumer goods sales environment
Required Skills/Competencies: A successful individual will demonstrate excellent verbal, written communication and computer skills, possess strong analytical skills, as well as outstanding aptitude for time management and program execution. Thoroughness, interpersonal awareness and influencing skills, as well as proficiencies in problem-solving and customer service are key competencies for success.