|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Overachieving Store Manager|
|Company:||Batteries Plus LLC|
|Job Location(s):||Raleigh, NC|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Required Education:||High School or Equivalent|
|Required Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Customer Service - General, Retail/Wholesale - Management|
|Store:||Raleigh NC 837 Franchise|
|Job Location:||Raleigh - Wake County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Benefits:||Benefits vary by location|
|Lead retail store and commercial sales activities in order to achieve sales and profit goals. Positively contribute to growth and development of team through training, communication, recognition, and support.|
Batteries Plus is the nation's first, largest and fastest growing battery and light bulb franchise of its kind, offering a comprehensive selection of batteries, light bulbs, related products and services that meet the growing demands of retail consumers and businesses alike. With almost 500 locations in 46 states and Puerto Rico, and access to over 30,000 unique battery and light bulb products, Batteries Plus has become the single source supplier for all battery and light bulb power needs. In 2010 Batteries Plus was named on the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies. Step up your career and join with a proven leader.
If you're seeking a new career opportunity, Batteries Plus offers a terrific start: a wide variety of experiences, the chance to build knowledge and skills, and the opportunity to take your career where you want it to go. If you're coming to us midcareer you will find terrific opportunities for growth.
|Sales Functions |
* Ensure commercial and retail selling programs and promotions are demonstrated, taught and executed.
* Generate leads for commercial customers through in-store prospecting and telemarketing
* Provide service and follow-up to commercial customers at acceptable service levels
* Load, drive, and make deliveries, or arrange deliveries via third party delivery companies
* Develop and supervise Assistant Managers and Store Associates
* Provide training, coaching, development and recognition
* Perform timely evaluations and implement progressive discipline
* Develop team for future roles
* Demonstrate, train and enforce all safety rules and regulations and company policies
* Minimum H.S. diploma/equivalent; Advanced degree in business or retail management preferred
* Minimum 3-5 years of retail management experience, preferably within a durable goods setting. Experience must include commercial (outside) sales
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Able to effectively manage confrontational situations in a controlled and courteous manner.
* Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines
* Strong technical aptitude; a basic understanding of electronics. Must have the ability to accurately read gauges and work with hands
* Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including peak seasons and special events. This includes the ability to work at multiple store locations, as needed.
At Batteries plus, you will not only experience a fun-filled work environment, but will be rewarded with outstanding pay for performance!
Our benefits vary by position, but may include the following:
* Health Insurance Reimbursement
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Training and Development
* Employee Discount
* Paid Training
Drug screen required for employment. Batteries Plus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.